For several years, NRC has been reprocessing large volumes of bottom ash for one of its clients.
- Rapid reprocessing and the entire logistics chain are important for this project, for example:
- ‘Raking up’ the bottom ash to assure quality;
- Loading and transporting the bottom ash for supply to the separation unit;
- High production speeds of up to 8,000 tonnes of bottom ash per week;
- Depositing the bottom ash minerals;
- Loading ships with bottom ash minerals.
Thanks to our extensive experience in earthworks and transport, this logistics chain is optimally controlled by NRC.
This enables NRC to provide huge added value for its clients in projects where available space and production speed are essential.