Have you always wondered how various raw materials are extracted from bottom ashes? Are you looking for a job where no two days are the same? Do you live 30 kilometers around Brakel? And would you like to contribute to a better environment? If so, Aerinnova challenges you! Because we are looking for an Operator.
Your activities as an Operator:
- You are responsible for the correct application and compliance with the safety instructions;
- You ensure continuity in the production process;
- You are responsible for checking, converting and cleaning the installations;
- You perform light technical maintenance on the installations on a daily basis;
- You ensure that the installations are supplied with raw materials;
- You operate internal transport equipment (forklift & pallet truck)
- You contribute to a clean and safe working environment.
In this position, you and your colleagues are involved in the production process of recycled raw materials from bottom ashes. You report your activities and findings to the Foreman.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary, based on the knowledge and experience you bring with you;
- Prospect of a contract for an indefinite period;
- Travel expenses are reimbursed;
- A position with a lot of freedom and responsibility;
- The ability to earn extra money by means of work more hours;
- To further develop yourself by means of our own Academy;
- The possibility to grow internally as an Allround Operator;
- Operating various innovative installations;
- A contribution to a cleaner environment;
- A fantastic workplace within an innovative and informal family business!
What do we expect from you as an Operator?
- You are safety conscious and know how to translate this into the workplace;
- You are physically able to perform standing work;
- You are flexible and willing to work in 2 shifts and on weekends;
- You work accurately and accurately;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a production environment;
- You have demonstrable experience in operating internal transport equipment (including forklift truck and pump truck);
- You have a basic knowledge of English;
- You are in possession of a VCA or willing to obtain it;
- You are in possession of a driver’s license (pre);
- And you are slightly tech-savvy.
As Operator you will work in a production environment, where you will be involved in operating / supplying innovative installations. You will be involved every day in the processing of tons of various raw materials, where you contribute to a cleaner environment.
Interested or questions?
Please contact Nicole van Maaren (Recruiter NRC):