International Wheel Loader operator
Do you have an unconditional love for large rolling stock? Does a Wheel Loader have no secrets for you? Do you not turn your hand for the necessary maintenance and repairs? And do you have the ambition to further explore various continents in Europe and to get paid for this? Then NRC challenges you, because we are looking for an (International) Wheel Loader operator!
Your activities as a (International) Wheel Loader operator:
At NRC you work with your colleagues in the recycling process of our materials. As a Wheel Loader operator you ensure that the installations are always provided with input and you take care of driving off and processing all output flows. Your responsibilities are as follows:
• You provide the machines with sufficient material to be processed;
• You work carefully and accurately with very large machines;
• You support your other colleagues if necessary with other activities;
• You maintain and, if necessary, carry out repairs to various machines;
• You contribute to a clean and safe working environment on a daily basis.
In this position you will work at various locations in Europe, regularly making a living with your colleagues (both at home and abroad). Best of all, this is all arranged for you! You also get the opportunity to visit other countries. As a (International) Wheel Loader Operator you report to the Installation Manager.
What do we offer you?
In addition to a place in a close, hardworking, motivated and above all pleasant team, we offer you the following:
• A fun, surprising job with plenty of development opportunities;
• Prospect of a contract for an indefinite period;
• A competitive salary;
• Possibility to visit other countries and get paid;
• A nice view from your cabin;
• The possibility to work many hours;
• Improve your driving skills during your job;
• Working within a fast-growing international organization that is continuously improving itself;
• A good pension through pension fund BPL;
• A nice place to stay with good food at our various locations;
• A well-arranged outward and return journey to our locations;
• 26 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay.
What do we expect from you as a (International) Wheel Loader Operator?
In addition to a well-stocked cooler with food and lots of work satisfaction, we ask you to bring the following:
• Flexible to work at different locations in Europe. This means that you regularly make a living (both at home and abroad);
• You have good communication skills and are collegial;
• Your interest in and insight into machines and technology;
• MBO 4 working and thinking level, technical training is an advantage;
• You are in possession of a VCA (is an advantage);
• You are in possession of a driving license B.
Do you want to know what your working environment looks like? Watch the following video:
Interested or questions?
Please contact Nicole van Maaren (Recruiter NRC):