Would you like to see more of abroad and earn money in the process? Do you have fine motor skills and quick hands? Are you not averse to working a maximum of 60 hours a week? Then NRC challenges you, because we are looking for an (International) Sorter who wants to work for us in Europe!
Your activities as (International) Sorter:
- You sort various materials / raw materials such as plastic, aluminum, stainless steel and copper;
- You carry out minor technical maintenance on the installations on location;
- You are flexible to take over other tasks from colleagues;
- You ensure that the installations are well maintained and cleaned throughout the day;
- You ensure correct compliance with the HSE rules;
- You report any malfunctions or any unsafe situations to the installation manager;
- You contribute to a clean and safe working environment.
In this position you will work with a permanent team of 6 to 7 colleagues, where you and your colleagues will be involved in the recycling of raw materials from bottom ashes. You report your activities and findings to the installation manager.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary, based on the knowledge and experience you bring with you;
- Prospect of a contract for an indefinite period;
- A position with a lot of freedom and responsibility;
- The possibility to earn extra money by means of working more hours a week;
- To further develop yourself by means of our own Academy;
- The possibility to visit other countries within Europe;
- Accommodation and meals are provided for you during the days that you work for us;
- The transport for home and abroad is also provided for you;
- A fantastic workplace within an innovative and informal family business!
What do we expect from you as an (International) Sorter?
- You are physically able to perform standing work;
- Not in possession of a pacemaker because of magnetic fields at our installations;
- Willing to work abroad for a longer period of time;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- You have a basic knowledge of English;
- You are in possession of a VCA or willing to achieve it;
- You are in possession of a driver’s license (not a key demand);
- Not afraid of heights;
- And you are slightly tech-savvy.
As an (International) Sorter you will work daily with a close-knit team (6 to 7 people) at various locations in the Netherlands and abroad. Where after a dynamic working day you have a nice meal with your colleagues and spend the night at a location that is arranged for you and your colleagues .
Do you want to know what your workplace looks like? Watch the following video:
Interested or questions?
Please contact Nicole van Maaren (Recruiter NRC):