International Excavator operator
Experience operating large vehicles such as excavators? Ambition to further discover various continents in Europe and to get paid for this? And do you not turn your hand for the necessary maintenance and repairs? Then NRC challenges you, because we are looking for an (International) Excavator Operator!
Your activities as (International) Excavator Operator:
At NRC you work with your colleagues in the recycling process of our materials. As a Excavator Operator, you ensure that the installations are always provided with input. Your responsibilities are as follows:
• You provide the machines with sufficient material to be processed;
• You work carefully and accurately with very large machines;
• You support your other colleagues if necessary with other activities;
• You maintain and, if necessary, carry out repairs to various machines;
• You contribute to a clean and safe working environment on a daily basis.
In this position you will work at various locations in Europe, regularly making a living with your colleagues (both at home and abroad). Best of all, this is all arranged for you! You also get the opportunity to visit other countries. As a (International) Excavator Operator you report to the Installation Manager.
What do we offer you?
Besides a place in a close-knit, hardworking, motivated and above all fun team, we offer you the following:
• A fun, surprising job with plenty of development opportunities;
• Prospect of a contract for an indefinite period;
• A competitive salary;
• Possibility to visit other countries and get paid;
• A nice view from your cabin;
• The possibility to work many hours;
• Working within a fast-growing international organization that is continuously improving itself;
• A good pension through pension fund BPL;
• A nice place to stay with good food at our various locations;
• A well-arranged outward and return journey to our locations;
• 26 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay.
What do we expect from you as a (International) Excavator Operator?
In addition to a well-stocked cool box with food and lots of work satisfaction, we ask you to bring the following:
• Flexible to work at different locations in Europe. This means that you regularly make a living (both at home and abroad);
• Some experience in operating large excavators;
• You have good communication skills and are collegial;
• Your interest in and insight into machines and technology;
• MBO 4 working and thinking level, technical training is an advantage;
• You are in possession of a VCA (is an advantage);
• You are in possession of a driving license B.
Do you want to know what your working environment looks like? Watch the following video
Interested or questions?
Please contact Nicole van Maaren (Recruiter NRC):